Mar 2, 2011

One hell of a day

Today has so far been the longest and worst day EVER! For some ungodly reason little Miss Sophie decided to wake up at like 4 this morning and refused to go back to sleep. After about an hour and half, nursing her, and us moving into the living room so we wouldnt wake daddy, I finally got her settled down. And at some point we fell asleep on the couch only to be woken up by Lyndon at like 6:30 wanting to watch cartoons. From there it hasnt gotten any better. I have spent most of the day with her asleep in my lap. Or her crawling behind me crying. And after a quick and frantic trip to Walgreen's to get baby tylenol, she is currently laying on my chest sleeping as I type this. So I think she is either getting sick or about to cut a tooth. I am leaning towards cutting a tooth because she has been drooling ALOT. But who knows. Looks like I may not be going to the gym today though :(

No comments: