Mar 4, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday


1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is "Stop it!" I probably say it every 2 minutes. The joys of having kids!
2. Today I am thankful for somewhat warmer weather even if it is supposed to rain later today.



3. My best friend is my hubby or my sisters. They have always been there for me when I need them



4. A quirky thing about me is I'm somewhat compulsive about certain things being done. Like I can not stand for the shower curtain to be open. even if the door is shut, it will drive me crazy to know it is open that I go shut it. The same with the bed being made and pillows being off the couch .




5. This weekend I am hitting up the gym and spending time with the family, maybe take the kids swimming at the gym pool .


6. Something that worries me is moving to NC and the housing situation...pretty much everything after May!


7. On my night stand you would find the alarm clock, a burp cloth and a bottle of water .

No comments: