Mar 15, 2010

Things my toddler says..

Lyndon has said the most random off the wall things since he started talking. However, lately they are getting even more random and nuts! I also have a feeling he is going to be that brother that lies about anything to get his little sister in trouble, claiming she hit him when she wasnt even in the same room as him. Yea, he already tries it with his daddy. He tells me his daddy spanked him this morning, knowing he hadnt even seen his daddy yet and was still asleep when his daddy left for work. So here is a list of a few things he has said lately:


-I love you in the world (I'm not quite sure where he got this from but he tells me this daily! I assume he means he loves me more than anything in the world)

-There was a zombie in my room this morning. That monster is gonna get it (he actually told me this one this morning..usually it's vampires or monsters)

-You smell like juice (This is apparently an insult! The first time he told me this he was mad and said it with a tone like I was an alcohlic and had been out drinking all night)

- My Sophie is hurting my belly (He has already begun blaming his problems on his sister...this usually means his tummy hurts. I guess he thinks there is a Sophie in there causing the problem)

-Mawmaw got me a jelly fish (Yea, your guess is as good as mine)

There are many many more so I'll add to this later. But for now I have to go see what he and the dog have gotten into!

1 comment:

labride said...

Omg I am freaking laughing out loud. He is crazy. Oh and I just realized that your new post weren't showing up in my blogroll. Fixed it;)