Sep 28, 2009

It's a bird..It's a plane...

No, it's Super Lyndon! I honestly believe he thinks he is a super hero. He is crazy. He jumps off of the end tables in the living room and says he is flying and runs around with the motorcycle helmet on his head saying he is a super hero. Well, while I was studying in the living room a few days ago, I had locked him in the kitchen with his daddy (baby gates are wonderful!) After hearing lots of laughing from his daddy and him telling Lyndon to be still numerous times, I thought I should investigate. God only knew what he could have been doing to that poor baby. He is so evil sometimes! This is what I came in the kitchen to find. Daddy is SO mean!!! Ha ha! Lyndon loved it though. He always puts boxes on his head anyway, so this was perfect. It reminds me of the Spartan on 300. Shortly after this, it was ripped off. He didnt like that I took pictures of it. I guess he knew I'd post it for the whole world to see and later in his life use it as blackmail to show all his little girlfriends! He knows me so well :)

2 comments:

Erika said...

no more wondering what he'll be for Halloween.....Super Dr. Pepper Man!!

labride said...

That is so stinking funny!