May 27, 2010

baby bedding

As of today I am 33 weeks and 2 days pregnant! Needless to say, I am ready to have this baby. I had an appointment yesterday and he said everything is looking good and on track. And at my next appointment (June 14th) we arescheduling my C-section!!! I'm due the 13th of July and he wants to do it atleast a week before that so I dont go into labor. So roughly 6 weeks to go!!!! Which means I need to get down to business and start making sure I have everything. I'm currently trying to decide on which baby bedding I want even though we arent getting her crib just yet. I'm gonna wait until I heal some from my C-section first. Its gonna be hard enough getting up and doing stuff anyway with out having to lift her in and out of a crib. Atleast thats the plan for now. But anyway, so far this is the 2 choices I narrowed it down to. I'm sure I'll more I like between now and then though
&

1 comment:

labride said...

I am in LOVE with the second crib set! Love it!